Thursday, March 6, 2014

Big and small projects

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I always love it when people send pictures of projects they have made based on my designs. Last week, over on Google Plus, I enjoyed watching Bill Akins progress as he built the advent calendar. Its really fun when you can involve the family in woodworking. So really, credit goes to the entire Akins family on this one.






*****

Remember my candle holder a couple weeks ago? It seemed to me it needed something else in its design. Rob Daniel decided to angle the edges toward the bottom.



*****
And heres Scott Ritts version. I absolutely love the curved ends. Thats the look I think I wanted!



*****

Now, Raymond Levesque seems to go BIG with his Christmas. He made Santas sleigh as a float for the Moose Lodges Christmas parade. No plans, just winged it. My kind of woodworking!



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment