Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Penultimate Woodshop Renovation Video 12

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

After spending the beginning of the year working on Pinewood Derby cars, Cub Scout achievement birdhouses and tool instruction, I finally made it back to the Tree House and Shop a few weeks ago. It was mainly a day of Treehouse work, so I just snuck in a little shop work when I could.

To cutout for the window, cut and undersized hole then reach through
and mark the  jam locations on the back of the OSB.

That meant I didnt get too much done, but I did manage to fit another piece of OSB sheathing. This one was a minor milestone, in that it trims out the last window.

Unfortunately, the piece I cut out had the same measuring error in it that cost me 3 pieces of gable end trim on the treehouse (be sure to use the correct scale). I didnt realize it until the piece was hung on the wall and it was late in the day, but this is my shop, so I bit the bullet and re-made the piece.


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment