Monday, February 24, 2014

THE POWER OF PINK pink dresser

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
This is a big reminder of how powerful color and paint can be.
 
 
This dresser use to be in a garage storing tools and other manly things.
 
 
The three ASCP colors I worked with were Coco, Antoinette, and Old White. 

 
She has six pretty pink glass knobs and hand painted details on the trim.

 
She was flat as a pancake so I added trim pieces to fancy her up and give her some curves.
These are off cuts that were donated to the Restore and I was luck enough to show up at the right time to find them. I know if I dont stop in to check Ill just never know what I will be missing out on, so you be sure to stop into your local RESTORE and see what you can find.
 
 
 
*******************************
 
And dont forget to check what is in stock for shabby
 chic hardware at firstfinds.
 
 






TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment